Please, read carefully all the provisions of these two documents since they form an “Agreement” between you, as the user, and LogWork. After starting to use the services we provide, you agree to legally comply with the terms and conditions of LogWork.
You can cease using our services at any time. Moreover, you can upgrade and downgrade your plan at any time. We may also stop providing service, or include any restrictions to our services. Our service is open to new changes and improvements. Therefore, we may include or delete certain features or any other functionalities.
LogWork encourages the "1 user=1 account on LogWork” rule.
The information on LogWork is not marked as being removed (in case of deleting the data), but it is completely removed.
You are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of the password and login on the LogWork account.
You are responsible for the content inside of the accounts on LogWork.
In order to pay for our services, a valid credit card or PayPal is required. The process of billing/payment for the services provided takes place usually monthly or yearly and before it was provided. LogWork doesn’t provide any refunds since the payment is done after the service is provided. There is a 14-day trial period within which you can test our service.
All fees don’t include any taxes and duties which are imposed by local/national authorities. Thus, you are responsible for paying them.
Ownership and Restrictions
LogWork has all the rights reserved (intellectual property rights implied), title, interest, and LogWork database. You, as the user of our service, will make all the efforts to protect the content of the LogWork database from illegal use. The given Terms of Service will serve as a guideline of your behavior and actions which are related to the use of LogWork service.
LogWork will make all the efforts to provide full safety for users’ data and high-quality service. We will strive and contribute to answer to users’ expectations while using our services. The principle of LogWork functionality is on the “as is service” basis.
You consent to the following actions:
- You will not break the national, local, or state law via using the services provided by LogWork;
- You will not use any devices, or any other application that would facilitate the improper functionality of LogWork (e.g. the proper work of API, creation of artificial loads/spams, the harm of its functionality, change of the API protocol, etc.);
- You will not harass people through or on LogWork;
- You will not use the LogWork service in a different way than expressed in the Agreement;
- You will not copy, use, sell, trade, offer any segments, accesses, soft, design, content, illustration, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights of the LogWork services;
- You will not use the identity of others when you register into an account or when you use LogWork services;
- You will not use the LogWork service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- You may not reuse the public source code.
You, as a user of LogWork, guarantee that you have legal capacity, full power, and authority to give your consent and accept the terms and conditions of the given agreement. You will offer legally correct data to LogWork, and you will comply with all the charges and duties that are required by LogWork.
We are entitled to update these Terms of Service. Thus, we may, but we are not obliged to, inform you about these changes. New features that would improve our service, the launch of new tools will be subject to these Terms of Service. In the case when users do not cease to use this service, it is considered as being their consent to modifications. For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
LogWork, its chairs, employees, its suppliers, its representatives will not be in charge of losses of profits, yields, data, financial deficits, punitive damages, or of any other connected issues with LogWork service.
Last Update on December 4, 2020